Contact Sections @:
8000 Weston Parkway
Cary, NC 27513
- American Bar Association Health Law Section - The ABA's Health Law Section website is a continuing work in progress that provides a simple and efficient platform to assist members with their healthcare practice. It provides easy access to the services, publications, CLE, and other benefits available through the Health Law Section. It can also be used to communicate with Section leaders and staff regarding ideas, concerns, or advice on how to improve the Section and this site.
- American Health Lawyers Association (AHLA) - Leading health law to excellence through education, information, and dialogue, the American Health Lawyers Association (Health Lawyers) is the nation's largest, nonpartisan, 501(c)(3) educational organization devoted to legal issues in the healthcare field with more than 10,000 members. The mission of the American Health Lawyers Association is to provide a collegial forum for interaction and information exchange to enable its members to serve their clients more effectively; to produce the highest quality non-partisan educational programs, products, and services concerning health law issues; and to serve as a public resource on selected healthcare legal issues.
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC) - The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is recognized as the lead federal agency for protecting the health and safety of people - at home and abroad, providing credible information to enhance health decisions, and promoting health through strong partnerships.
- Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) - The mission of the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) is to enforce the controlled substances laws and regulations of the United States.
- Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) - The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) is the investigative arm of the US Department of Justice. The FBI’s investigative authority can be found in Title 28, Section 533 of the US Code.
- Federal Trade Commission (FTC) - The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) works to ensure that the nation’s markets are vigorous, efficient and free of restrictions that harm consumers.
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA) - Home Page for the Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations - The Joint Commission works to continuously improve the safety and quality of care provided to the public through the provision of health care accreditation and related services that support performance improvement in health care organizations.
- Modern Healthcare Periodical - Modern Healthcare, the only health care business news weekly, provides hospital executives with reliable, up-to-date and comprehensive healthcare news.
- National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) - NCQA is an independent, 501(c)(3) non-profit organization whose mission is to improve health care quality everywhere.
- North Carolina Society of Healthcare Attorneys (NCSHCA) - The North Carolina Society of Healthcare Attorneys (NCSHCA) is a non-profit corporation whose mission is to provide professional education and other services to NC attorneys who have an interest in healthcare law. NCSHCA serves as a resource to its members with a wide variety of programs and activities that reflect the diversity of health care clients. The Society holds an Annual Meeting that focuses on current and future health care legal trends and issues. It sponsors seminars throughout the year on topics of interest to its members, including federal and state legislative and regulatory developments. The Society promotes communication and networking among members.
- National Institutes of Health - The National Institutes of Health is the steward of medical and behavioral research for the Nation. It is an Agency under the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) - OSHA's mission is to assure the safety and health of America's workers by setting and enforcing standards; providing training, outreach, and education; establishing partnerships; and encouraging continual improvement in workplace safety and health.
- Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) - The primary mission of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) is to protect investors and maintain the integrity of the securities markets.
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services - HHS.gov is the official Web site for the United States Department of Health and Human Services.